We all know what life insurance does. We all know we need it, but we tend to put it off until when we "think" we will need it. Mistakes like this have left families in loads of financial debt, and isn't something any of us want to think of putting our loved ones through. You could be putting your family in a position of not only losing you, but losing their home due to the inability to pay the mortgage bill.
In this day in age, we surely believe that we are invincible. That we will live on forever, and nothing will really happen to use right? Wrong...and if you think you are one of the only ones that doesn't possess life insurance, you would be wrong again. Currently, about 43% of the population is uninsured for life. That's 43% of the population that is taking a dangerous gamble with the livelihood of their families.
To understand how important this is, let's take a look at 6 reasons life insurance is so important:
1. Take Care Of Your Family: Life insurance will insure that not only your spouse is taken care of financially, but that your children will be taken care of too. This can lead into their college education, first homes/cars, and their future weddings.
2. Pay Off Debt: A life insurance policy can cover debts left behind, so that your family isn't burdened with them. This can be anything from mortgages, credit cards, car loans, and your funeral arrangements as well.
3. Funerals Are Expensive: On average, a funeral can run anywhere from $7,000-$10,000 and up! This is a debt that can be most devastating, on top of the emotional devastation. A life insurance policy would cover your funeral expenses, and still leave some over for you family needs.
4. Supplement Your Retirement: Permanent life insurance policies accumulate a cash value over the life of the policy that can be borrowed against tax-free. These policies can be used to supplement your retirement if your other investments fall short.
5. Protect Your Business: Whether you are borrowing against the cash value of the policy, or using it to insure an employee, there are many ways a life insurance policy can be beneficial to a company.
6. All Around Peace: You know it. That feeling that helps you sleep better at night, knowing that your loved ones are taken care of if something should happen to you tomorrow.
Do not put off until tomorrow what you can do today. We may not have tomorrow.
Call us today to get started on your life insurance policy! We are waiting for your call!
Creekside Risk Management